- Immigration Bureau
- Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO)
- National Tax Agency (See footnote for link to English site.)
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
- Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO)
- Government of Yamanashi Prefecture
- ACROSEED (Tokyo)
ACROSEED is one of the largest immigration lawyer offices in Japan and has more than 20 years' proven track record in visa applications, which totals over 10,000 cases. LESJ works in collaboration with ACROSEED to assist its clients in their visa applications and other immigration-related matters.
- Certified Administrative Procedures Specialists Association of Yamanashi Prefecture
http://www.y-gyosei.or.jp/ (Japanese Only)
LESJ is a member of the Certified Administrative Procedures Specialists Association of Yamanashi Prefecture, which has over 300 members. LESJ provides services utilizing its network of professionals who are specialized and experienced in a wide variety of license and permit applications.