Duty of confidentiality by law
Please be assured that your information is safe with LESJ.
LESJ is a certified administrative procedures specialist office ("Gyoseishoshi Jimusho" in Japanese), where the certified administrative procedures specialists have a duty of confidentiality by law to keep secretive any information known to them relating to the services provided in strict confidence, unless the disclosure of which is obligated by another law or court order.
This duty of confidentiality applies not only to the certified administrative procedures specialists, but also to any staff that works, or has worked, at a certified administrative procedures specialist office. This is a lifelong and binding legal duty of all persons bearing it. Any violation of the duty will be subject to penalization of a prison term of up to one year, or a fine of up to 1 million yen.
Policy Concerning Protection of Personal Information
1. LESJ complies with the laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal information of its client or clients (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Client”).
2. The term “Personal Information” herein refers to the information that can be used for personal identification of Client and specifically refers to such items listed as follows: names, e-mail addresses, mailing addresses, or dates of birth.
3. LESJ uses Personal Information provided by Client for the following purposes:
1) For notifications regarding payments;
2) For updates or other communications in relation to the performance of services; and
3) For sending out information regarding services available at LESJ.
If there arises a need for using Personal Information for any purposes other than those stated above, LESJ will clearly present such to Client.
4. LESJ does not disclose or provide Personal Information to any third party unless such disclosure or furnishing of information is approved in advance by Client, provided, however, that the aforesaid does not apply to disclosure of information under legitimate reasons including the disclosure pursuant to relevant regulations.
5. If Client wishes to confirm or make changes to Personal Information, he or she notifies LESJ thereof. In such case, LESJ uses reasonable effort to act accordingly at the earliest time possible after such notification.
6. LESJ takes safety management measures on this website to protect Personal Information from wrongful access or the leak of information.
7. LESJ continues to comply with the laws and regulations relating to the protection of Personal Information, and reviews and improves this Policy Concerning Protection of Personal Information from time to time, as may be necessary.
Disclaimer on the use of this website
The viewing or use of this website is done under the sole responsibility of users. In no event will LESJ, nor the creator of this website, be liable for any trouble, damages, or losses arising from information or any materials contained on, or the use of, this website.
Copyright of all of the content on this website (including information, images, and design) remains the property of LESJ or of the original provider of such content. Any use of the content of this website without permission is strictly prohibited.
Any website linked from or to this website is managed by the creator or operator of such site. LESJ accepts no liability for the content of any linked site.